• Main Roads
• The Defence Force
• State and local government departments
Committed to delivering a safe service at all times, we regularly update our ‘Safe Work Method Statements’, ‘Working With Live Parts’, and our ‘Daily Checklist’. This ensures that we maintain the utmost safety standards for ourselves, our employees and anyone else involved in our operations.
We also carry all relevant insurances and public liability policies.
Codes of practice/standards consulted
• Workplace Health & Safety Regulation 2011
• Plant Code of Practice 2005
• QLD COP Hazardous Substances 2013
• QLD COP Workplace Health & Safety Consultation
• Co-operation & Co-ordination 2011
• QLD COP Hazardous Manual Tasks 2011
• QLD COP Managing the risk of falls at workplaces 2011
Details of maintenance checks for activity
Personnel qualifications for activity
• Construction Industry Card
• Plant operators tickets
• Site-specific induction
Insurances and public liability for activity
• Public liability is provided
With this in mind, we always take care to have minimal impact on the environment and use experienced Wildlife Catchers/Spotters on all projects, to ensure species are protected.
Meanwhile, to safeguard the environment, we advocate the use of mulch, which is one of the most effective silt barriers and dust controllers, so is ideal for many projects.
Mulch also restores nutrients to the soil and helps to retain soil moisture, so is extremely beneficial to the natural world.
We also now use recycling machines instead of burning green waste, which not only helps the environment but also saves our customers money. They can also use green waste on their projects as desired.